West Albany High School will be using online registration for the 2022-23 school year for NEW and returning students.
Completing online registration before school registration dates reduces the amount of time needed at the school, making registration more efficient for families and school staff. We are using an online service called “Registar,” which allows families to review and update most of the required information online.
Students NEW to the district:
- COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION. Please choose the New to District.
OTHER ITEMS REQUIRED ITEMS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
PROOF OF ADDRESS (see Enrollment and Registration Requirements)
PROOF OF PHYSICAL ADDRESS- Documents only stating the mailing address are not acceptable. Provide ONE of the following:
- Utility bill (Natural Gas, Water/Sewer, Garbage, Electricity) dated within 30 days before registration date with parent/guardian name and service address.
- Rental or lease agreement with parent/guardian name, address, as well as manager or owner’s name and phone number.
- Property tax bill with parent/guardian name and property address.
- Documents related to the purchase of the residence with parent/guardian name and property address.
PROOF OF AGE (see Enrollment and Registration Requirements)
- Birth Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
PROOF OF IMMUNIZATIONS
Fax immunizations to West Albany fax-541-924-3701
Immunization Requirements – 2021-22-CLICK HERE
COMPLETE Enrollment Addendum
FILLABLE – Enrollment Addendum – English CLICK HERE
FILLABLE – Enrollment Addendum – Spanish – CLICK HERE
YOU CAN SCAN AND SEND THESE ITEMS (Proof of Address, Age, Immunizations & Addendum) to Tara.Thompson@albany.k12.or.us
Once we have all items needed to complete registration, families will contacted to set up a time to meet with the counselor to create a schedule for the student.
Have questions regarding 2020-2021 registration? Email to: Tara.Thompson@albany.k12.or.us